The Center for Health and Social Policy (CHASP) is the home of social policy at LBJ and UT Austin. Our mission is to develop the next generation of leaders and scholars who are passionate about reducing health and social disparities.
CHASP supports students of the LBJ School of Public Affairs who are interested in social policy issues through the CHASP Ambassador program. Through the program, the Center provides sponsorships for relevant events, conferences, and closed-door opportunities throughout the year and Ambassadors represent #LBJsocialpolicy. CHASP Ambassador opportunities are communicated via the student/alumni SPN listserv.
- Texas Tribune Festival (September 22-24, 2017) – Austin, TX – See our CHASP Ambassadors attending #TribFest17
- APPAM Fall Research Conference 2017 (November 2-4, 2017) – Chicago, IL – See our CHASP Ambassadors at #2017APPAM
- CHASP Research to Practice Roundtables – TBD
- SXSWEdu 2018 (March 5-8, 2018)
- Participate in private/special events
Please contact us if you have any questions about the CHASP Ambassador program.
For more about the program, contact Wendy Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org.