The Texas Early Childhood Community and Scholars Network (TECCSN) is a CHASP sponsored collaboration led by CHASP Director Dr. Cynthia Osborne, founder and director of the Child and Family Research Partnership at the LBJ School of Public Affairs. The TECCSN is comprised of over 60 members including scholars in early childhood, child development, and pediatric health at The University of Texas at Austin as well as local and state policymakers, and community non-profits.
The interdisciplinary group convenes regularly to share and learn about each other's work, challenges, and lessons learned to further advance the knowledge base on early childhood both locally and beyond.
For additional questions or if you are interested in joining the TECCSN, please contact CHASP.
Participating organizations include:
- Aliviane, Inc.
- Austin Child Guidance Center
- Austin ISD
- Buena Vista Foundation
- Dell Children's Trauma and Injury Research Center
- E3 Alliance
- Libby Doggett Consulting
- National Alliance of Mental Illness
- People's Community Clinic
- Spirit Reins
- St. David's Foundation
- Tapestry Foundation
- Texans Care for Children
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- United Way for Greater Austin
- UT College of Education - Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Psychology, Kinesiology and Health Education, Special Education
- UT College of Liberal Arts - Psychology, Sociology
- UT College of Natural Sciences - Human Development and Family Sciences
- UT Dell Medical School - Pediatrics, Population Health, Women's Health
- UT LBJ School of Public Affairs - Child and Family Research Partnership
- UT School of Architecture
- UT School of Nursing
- UT School of Social Work - Texas Institute for Child and Family Wellbeing, Texas Institute for Excellence in Mental Health