CHASP supports students of the LBJ School of Public Affairs who are interested in social policy issues through the CHASP Ambassador Program. Through the program, the Center provides sponsorships for relevant events, conferences, and closed-door opportunities throughout the year where Ambassadors represent #LBJsocialpolicy. CHASP Ambassador opportunities are communicated via the student/alumni SPN listserv.
- Texas Tribune Festival (September 22-24, 2017) – Austin, TX – See CHASP Ambassadors attending #TribFest17
- APPAM Fall Research Conference 2017(November 2-4, 2017) – Chicago, IL – See CHASP Ambassadors at #2017APPAM
- Housing + Economic Opportunity Summit (February 9, 2018) - Austin, TX - See CHASP Ambassadors at Housing + Economic Summit
- SXSWEdu 2018 (March 5-8, 2018)
- Other private and special events
Please contact us if you have any questions about the CHASP Ambassador program.