Connect with the Center for Health and Social Policy, and we’ll connect you to the best in the social policy field: students, alumni, faculty, researchers, employers, and more. Connect with us by:
- Subscribing to our Email List – this is the best way to stay up to date
- Connecting with CHASP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Are you an LBJ alum, current student, faculty, or staff? Join the LinkedIn “LBJers in Social Policy” Group
- Attending our policy forums and networking events
- Sharing ideas for speakers and events
- Offering internships in health and social policy fields
- Keeping us informed about employment opportunities for LBJ graduates
- Staying in touch and letting us know what great things LBJ students and graduates are doing
- Are you an LBJ student or alum? Please also join SHEP listserv to remain updated about the upcoming SHEP meetings, events, social policy intern/job announcements, and other student related news.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions – we want to hear from you!